Thank you for your interest in being a part of the State Of SEO writing community.
Guest blogging on the State Of SEO
Guest Blogging has many benefits for the people who decide to share their knowledge with our audience.
First and most important, with every article you publish, you are building authority in your niche. Also, spreading the word about your knowledge or online business is the best advertising there is. With increased exposure and traffic to your blog /website you will be getting new audience. Guest blogging is also giving you a chance of building a reciprocal relationship where you can get quality content in return. And most importantly, it’s fun.
Guidelines for Guest Bloggers
If you want to write for us please check the following guidelines:
- Guest posts are contributions and unpaid.
- Keep it relevant and make it as interesting for readers as possible.
- Don’t send us short articles. 500 to 600 words are a bare minimum. You can’t get in the details with 300 or 400 words.
- Guest posts must be original and written for this blog. Don’t send us used articles or re-prints.
- Keep it non-salesly. However, in return you can drop in 1 or 2 followed links to your site!
- We reserve the right to make formatting adjustments and may change the title and subheadings.
- Posts will be published within our schedule.
For sending your article ideas, please use our contact form or send them directly on:
Latest posts by rad (see all)
- 4 Top Actionable Ecommerce Link Building Strategies - November 25, 2014
- Recovering from Google Hell – How to Know When to Give Up - August 31, 2013
- Link Šeme iliti Borba s Vetrenjačama - August 2, 2013